One Step Ahead
Our beloved Solomon went ahead to a heavenly home on Wednesday, November 30, 2005. We take great comfort in the knowledge that he had many talented doctors with him at the time that did everything that could have been done for him. We are grateful for the 18 days we had to hold and love Solomon and for the imprint he made on our hearts and lives.
There will be a viewing held Monday, December 5 at the LDS church at 1721 Red Cloud Road in Longmont from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., with a graveside service following that at the Mountain View Cemetery.
8 Comments:
Thank you, Thank you, Your family has been such an inspiration and a true testament to the power of prayer, scripture study and true faith in the Lord and his plan. Solomon was a luicky little boy to come to such an amazing family. Our thoughts and prayer are with you all now.
Kathie T.
I have come to know your sweet family through Solomon's great grandmother, Ruth. I have followed his little life with you. As I learned of his passing today, I mourned with Ruth, and felt my heart go out to you. I remembered my baptismal covenant to mourn with those who mourn and I did. However, I know as you do that you and Solomon will be together forever. Ruth asked me to tell you of her love for you. She and Reed will not be able to attend the funeral. They don't have a computer and so I am sending this to you in their behalf. I feel it is something I can do at this tender time.
Our condolences and blessings to you. Thanks for sharing this most personal experiece - we have all gained a new respect for your family and for our own family members. We'll keep you in our prayers.
love,
Kristin R. in KY
My heart aches for you and your wonderful little family. What an example of strength and faith. What a noble spirit Solomon must have. Thank you for strengthening my testimony of the plan of salvation and eternal families. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love, Natalie
We all fell in love with Solomon over the last few weeks as we followed his progress on this website. Your sweet son has touched our lives and strengthened our faith. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We love you.
Jared, Diana, and Porter
I have been monitoring your blog site carefully and have drawn inspiration from your spiritual strength. As a parent who had lost a daughter, she was still born, I know what it feels like to have a spririt removed from you both. I am deeply moved and grateful to our Heavenly Father for the peace in my heart at this time. It takes a long time to heal but we will always remember that these little ones have achieved their second estate and are very choice spirits in the sight of the Lord. Gain strength from this experience, have faith that the Lord loves you with all his heart, might , mind and strength. He is only as far from you as your knees will travel. There are other spirits waiting, who are longing for loving parents.....you both fit that description. I will always, love, honor and remember you both.
Sincerely, M
We've always loved and admired your family, and have kept up on the events through your mom at exercise. love you all and our prayers and thoughts are with you. thanks for sharing, may the Lord continue to bless you. you have a beautiful family, and are beautiful people. love jones family
We are so very sorry to hear that your sweet little Solomon was with you for such a short time. We are so grateful that you have such strong testimonies and are able to understand why such sad things must be a part of this mortal existence. You will be in our prayers that you will be able to recover from the sadness very quickly, but remember the happy moments forever. It will be a glorious day when you are reunited with your son. Please accept our love and best wishes for happier days. The Thorne Family
Post a Comment
<< Home