06 December, 2005

More to come...

Once things settle down a bit, we will post many more pictures and post talks from the funeral, medical items when we receive them, and other thoughts along the way.

Thanks for taking this journey with us and for all your support.

2 Comments:

At 06 December, 2005 16:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How kind you are to share your thoughts and feelings with your friends and family. I have taken greater strength in my faith because I have seen how it has seemed to be helping you. Thank you for helping me.

 
At 12 December, 2005 11:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky & Gavin,
Brandon just got an email from Shane today and this is the first time I've heard about anything. I can not tell you how sorry I am that I was no where around to do anything for you both in your time of need. You both provided endless hours of service when me & my family needed it, which was quite often. I know I am not just around the corner any longer, but if there is ever anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call.
Your family will be in our prayers. We've missed our Tri-Cities Ward family and it seems during the Holidays you miss them more. I have special letters headed for Eleanor and Brae & Brooke's other friends from a special someone in the North Pole so watch your mail.
Thank you again for always being such a strength in my life and for continuing to do so even in your time of trial.
Love always,
Vikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home